Booster Bath Inc., warranties to the original purchaser for a period of One (1) year of consumer usage effective the date of purchase. This warranty covers any defect in the manufacturing and workmanship of the Booster Bath products. “Defect” is defined as imperfections that impair the original function of the product.
This warranty covers any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the Booster Bath tubs.
Booster Bath, Inc. shall not be liable for any failure, defect or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Incorrect assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory.
- Abnormal use of the products such as commercial use.
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by Booster Bath that causes damage to or failure of the products.
- Labor, transportation or assembly costs.
- Color or pattern variance between any new replacement section or pieces and existing sections or pieces. We reserve the right to discontinue or modify any product line or color without notifying the original purchaser. If the original product is not available we retain the right to choose to provide replacement material of equal value or quality.
- Fading, color change or color match on any variegated profiles or accessories.
- Damage caused by but not limited to: weathering, oxidation, mold, mildew, use of incompatible accessories, fire, flood, lightning, ice, window-borne objects, earthquake, hurricane, sun, cyclone, gale, tornado, weather of a catastrophic nature, acts of God, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors).
- Color change due to weathering that is even and equal when exposed to the same or similar sunlight and other environmental conditions is excluded from the warranty because weathering will cause any colored surface to gradually lighten, darken, chalk or accumulate dirt and stains. The severity of these conditions depends on air quality, the geographic location of the property and other local conditions over which Booster Bath, Inc. has no control.
The original purchaser is responsible for providing proof of purchase and a written defect. Possible solutions are replacement of the defective item or repair of defective component.
**Refunds will be processes within 3-5 business days once the product is returned and received by our returns department**
For inquires regarding a warranty replacement, please fill out the form below and we will we will get back to you as soon as possible.